This section includes a range of selected projects that demonstrate Benchmark’s skills and experience.
Economic sectors: Public Sector (Ministry of Finance), Finance and Banking, Infrastructure (airports), Small and medium enterprises, Land Management and Administration.
Institutional Strengthening and Professional areas: Management Information Systems, Accounting, Budget, Financial and Business restructuring, Accounting and Financial Systems, Financial Analysis, Accountability and Reporting Arrangements, Privatization, Accounting Training, Project Finance, Staff Training.
Geographical areas: In over 22 countries including countries and regions such as Russia, Transitional Economies in Central Asia, Pacific Countries such as Indonesia Kiribati, Asian Countries such Pakistan, countries in the Indian Ocean such as Maldives.
As occurs from time-to-time, some projects encompass a combination of economic sectors, professional areas and a geographic spread. The geographic spread inter-country in many instances relate to regional projects. These projects are very interesting and present significant challenges to the consultants and the funding/donor agencies.
List of Benchmark Projects by Country:
• The State Government's borrowing and investment entity Treasury Corporation of Victoria wished to rationalise and centralise dealing, management reporting and administration on one system more
• The TA prepared a feasibility study for upgrading the airports and civil aviation in the Fiji Islands that included the preparation of a Twenty Year Strategic Plan more
• The Development of Accountability Framework of Disaster-Related Aid for the Republic of Indonesia more
• Institutional assessment for loan management and disbursement of funds more
• Strengthening Management Information Systems Phase 2 Project, of Ministry of Finance and Economic Planning more
• The project focused on establishing internal audit in the public sector for the Government of Maldives. more
• Strengthening Of the Public Accounting System for the Republic of Maldives more
• Provision of training to senior tax inspectors and staff invloved in assessing taxation liabilities of enterprises more
• Solomon Islands Public Sector Restructuring more
• Provided advisory support to Main Department of Central Treasury of Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Tajikistan on development of a Strategy for Treasury Department. more
• The Treasury, Ministry of Finance, Republic of Uzbekistan are acquiring Government Financial Management Information System (GFMIS). Provided assistance with its aquisition. more