Who is Benchmark?
Benchmark International Group was established by the Banschikov Family in 1986 to provide management consulting services. By way of a brief background, the founder, Vas Banschikov came to Australia in 1962 with his parents from China, studied in Australia and qualified as a CPA in 1973.
Benchmark has been established on a foundation of a successful financial and treasury management career with all the corporate governance disciplines required to run a successful business. Benchmark attracts discerning specialists who believe in the directness of the Benchmark approach and are themselves keen to provide honest advice to private and public sectors. Our staff have lived and worked internationally and completed consulting projects in developing and transitional economies including Europe, Central Asia and Asia, Central Pacific, Russia and United States.
We have associated firms internationally and locally, which increases the range of professional skills and services, to offer our clients a multi disciplinary capability, while being highly personal and flexible. Further the association with the local firms improves the understanding of the political economic environment.
Why Engage and Work with Benchmark?
We are different, and better, than our competitors because we have a people and a corporate personality. Further, principals of Benchmark are direct and professional and do not hide in anonymity behind the corporate vial so as to deliver quality outcomes for the client. To make our promise good, we do the following for each project:-
- Provide experienced consulting personnel, with extensive general management and advisory experience in Australia, international markets and developing countries;
- Adopt clear, concise and simple strategies to achieve the assignment objectives.
Our approach is always practical and cost effective which brings to the client:-
- An understanding of staff skills and the use of these resources to sustain the project;
- We provide and seek a strong commitment to management development and staff training. This is carried out by on the job and formal training so that the changes implemented on the project continue after the project has been completed;
- A focus on implementation of recommendations and hands on and active involvement in achieving outcomes on all assignments;
- On-ongoing management reporting to monitor the progress of the project.
We achieve the above quality and project implementation outcomes through the following:-
- We provide a Team Leader who is a specialist in the specific field of the project, has skills to manage the international team, ability to work with the client's staff and prepare plans and reports on the project;
- We appoint Project Team Members on the basis of their qualification and project and country/region experience, and their personality to work with the clients' staff;
- We appoint a Project Director who has the necessary technical skills to provide advice to the team of specialists and project management skills to monitor and manage the progress;
- We have an established Project and Financial Management System and experienced staff from Head Office to support the project team in the field and provide the necessary reports for the client.